aflapa Index du Forum
aflapa Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ask Maggie: On getting what you pay for

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aflapa Index du Forum -> aflapa -> aflapa
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dingding18

MessagePosté le: 19/09/2010 06:57:22    Sujet du message: Ask Maggie: On getting what you pay for Répondre en citant

Ask Maggie: On getting what you pay for

You get what you pay for. At least that's what you should expect when you're asked to pay an additional $10 a month for a new

smartphone that is supposed to get advanced network connectivity.

The problem is that thousands of people who are buying Sprint Nextel's new 4G smarpthones are paying $10 more a month for

their data service, but many of cheapest ffxiv Gilthem don't live in an area that supports Sprint's 4G network.

So what gives? I talked to some Sprint execs this week to find out the answer to this question. Also in this week's Ask

Maggie I offer an explanation of why it's better to travel overseas with a BlackBerry instead of an iPhone. And find out

whether any of the cool, new HTCFFXIV Gold Android-based smartphones announced earlier this week in London can be used on a U.S. 3G

network.

Ask Maggie is a weekly advice column that answersbuy ffxiv gil readers' wireless and broadband questions. If you've got a question please

send an e-mail to me at maggie dot reardon at cbs dot com. And please put "Ask Maggie" in the subject header.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/09/2010 06:57:22    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Jeff Williams

MessagePosté le: 20/08/2011 07:07:52    Sujet du message: Ask Maggie: On getting what you pay for Répondre en citant

Ask Maggie seem very useful, I use Iphone Shocked Shocked
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 26/06/2017 13:58:01    Sujet du message: Ask Maggie: On getting what you pay for

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aflapa Index du Forum -> aflapa -> aflapa Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation