aflapa Index du Forum
aflapa Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Tokyo Of The Day And Night Tokyo Of The Day And Night Jap

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aflapa Index du Forum -> aflapa -> aflapa
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
regikaf

MessagePosté le: 03/07/2017 08:22:08    Sujet du message: Tokyo Of The Day And Night Tokyo Of The Day And Night Jap Répondre en citant

This is a collection of photographs.
There are no words. It is only a photograph of various daily life scenery of Tokyo.
I was born in Tokyo and was brought up. I learn in Tokyo and I work and marry. I live all the time in Tokyo.
The photograph which I photographed is usual Tokyo.There may not be the dramatic scene, but the few thing thinks that the thing which seems to disappear to the thing which is going to change before long comes out now.
‘City scape is an outcome of the racial thought’.According to these words, it is a photograph of such Tokyo. vol.451.30pages.(Weblio translation)

これは写真集です。
言葉はありません。東京のさまざまな日常風景の写真だけです。
東京で生まれて育ちました。東京で学び、働いて結婚。ずっと東京で暮らしています。撮影した写真は普段通りの東京です。
ドラマチックな景観はないかもしれませんが今は無いものも、変わろうとしているものも、やがては消えてしまいそうなものも写っていると思います。
“都市の景観は民族の思想の現れである”。この言葉の通り、そんな東京の写真です。第451集。30ページ。

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 30 pages
publisher:
lang: Japanese
asin: B0725MMZHY
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 10026 KB

Tokyo of the Day and Night: Tokyo of the Day and Night (Japanese Edition) sakuraimasami
Tokyo of the Day and Night: Tokyo of the Day and Night (Japanese Edition) tpb free torrent

Tags: book samsung, free docx, book german, book ipad free, book french, store book, book pc free, book read, book book free from xiaomi, book french, pc read value kickass francais, book text online view format, book tablet, book OneDrive, full version download, book from htc online, download full book, book get pdf, book buy cheap, audiobook free, tablet access book sale value, book ZippyShare, book MediaFire, free ios apple without signing via, book 2shared, story offline online doc finder, free fb2, book iCloud, free eReader touch how download reader, book from lenovo free, thepiratebay torrent download, book text format, free txt, discount for book, free mobile, sale book, free iphone, book read online

48a4f088c3

Il fuoco, l'amore, le ali. Storia di Tarek e Sara (Italian Edition)Mei Ebihara: Japanese girl Mei Ebihara vol 2 (Japanese Edition) MOCAJames+Monroe%3A+The+Era+Of+Good+FeelingsAn American Adviser in Vietnam: My StoryJohn Adams, the Statesman of the American Revolution: An Address Before the Webster Historical Society, at Its Annual Meeting in Boston, Jan. 18, 1884The Life of John Livingston Nevius: For Forty Years a Missionary in China (Classic Reprint)Home Medicine Bible For Your Glen of Imaal Terrier: The Alternative Health Guide to Keep Your Dog Happy, Healthy and SafeGulf War Journal: Ground WarJustice League (2016-) Vol. 2: OutbreakThe Irish Penny Journal: Vol. 1, No. 16, October 17, 1840
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 03/07/2017 08:22:08    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aflapa Index du Forum -> aflapa -> aflapa Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation